Lost Before The Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Royal Decrees
"Lost Before The Dawn" has moved to a different host. Same plot, same chaos and adventures, new place. It can be found HERE. If anyone would like specific characters and threads moved, please contact Calypso over on the new site.

The admins want to thank everyone who made this version of LBTD amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Over the next few weeks the site will be made private, but members will still be able to log in and get their stuff and read old threads.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)

Brian O'Conner || wip

Go down

Brian O'Conner || wip Empty Brian O'Conner || wip

Post by Brian O'Conner Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:41 pm

Brian O'Conner || wip 2hgy6ft
BRIAN EARL O'CONNER !
| CANON | HUMAN | GOOD |

| basics |

name;; Brian Earl O'Conner
nicknames;; ---
age;; 40
sexuality;; Straight
marital status;; Taken
group;; Witchwood Racers

Brian O'Conner || wip 2ecntdx

| appearance |

height;; 6' 2''
build;; Fit, Healthy
hair color;; Dirty Blonde
eye color;; Blue
tattoos;; N/A
defining characteristic(s);; It is believable enough to assume he does have a few scars from either working in law enforcement (first as LAPD, then as FBI) or racing, and more than likely a combination of both, and he was injured while running with Dom from Mexico back to the States, and it is possible he has light scars from the injuries he sustained.
clothing style;; (if you're a female and wear make-up, include the style here)
face claim;; Paul Walker

Brian O'Conner || wip 2jeuw6q

| the fallen angel |

personality;;
family members;; Unnamed mother and father, Jack Toretto (son)
other important figures;; Dominic Toretto (brother-in-law, best friend), Mia Toretto (girlfriend, Dom's sister), Roman Pierce (close friend), Letty Ortiz (friend), Han Seoul-oh (close friend), Gisele Harabo (friend - deceased), Luke Hobbs (friend, ally), Vince (friend - deceased)
occupation;; Withwood Racer, Displaced ex-LAPD Officer/FBI Agent-turned Street Racer
skills and talents;;
history;;here

Brian O'Conner || wip 16m0tgy

| behind the fallen angel |

alias;; McKenzie
experience;; A good few years, but the most recent ones have been my best years, so lucky you that you get to see me at one of the high points of my rp career! xD
other characters;; I wanna try to list them all, just to challenge myself. xD Mac Taylor, Fendrel Sadon, Sherlock Holmes, Captain Ben Finn, Spirit Stonewell, Walter Beck, Haymitch Abernathy, Prince Logan Black, Toothless Warren, and Dylan Sanders
how you found us;; Caly invited me ovaaaa and now I help her out and our Armada of ships is epic. :-P
contact information;; Messaging, darlings. :3 Sherly is my Admin account so if you need me to do admin stuff, message him. Mac and Fen are also good bets if you need to contact me. The best bet is to check the member list and see who of the above I last logged in with and shoot that account a message because the odds are that I will log in with that account next and get it quickest that way. :3

Also, no judging me allowed because I have Brian, kk? I know you can make arguments against me but Kenzie is a die hard F&F fangirl and there is no way you'd ever convince to not take Brian and still have Paul Walker as his face claim because, despite what you can try to tell me and any other good fan, Paul will always and forever be Brian, so that's how I justify this if y'all got questions. - That is so my fiery defensive fangirl side coming out. I'm snapping before I even get yelled at. xD The fire of passion for my fandom lives on... x3 ~ Signed with love, cupcakes from Kenzie, Vodka from Clint at EMH, fish from Toothless... ~ Dracula sends his love and plot bunnies. :3

Brian O'Conner || wip 2nbhsg7

| credits |

this application was made by kittymorphine at caution 2.0 & bellachanx at shadowplay; lyrics are from “Fallen Angels” from Black Veil Brides. Steal or take off the credit and I will have my army of zombies out to eat your brainz.

Brian O'Conner
Brian O'Conner

Gold : 34651

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum