Lost Before The Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Royal Decrees
"Lost Before The Dawn" has moved to a different host. Same plot, same chaos and adventures, new place. It can be found HERE. If anyone would like specific characters and threads moved, please contact Calypso over on the new site.

The admins want to thank everyone who made this version of LBTD amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Over the next few weeks the site will be made private, but members will still be able to log in and get their stuff and read old threads.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)

Stella's Journal

Go down

Stella's Journal Empty Stella's Journal

Post by Stella Bonasera Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:23 am

Stella's Journal

March 28, 2015

It has been quite a while since Mac and I ended up in this strange world. I still don't know how we actually got here or if we'll ever be able to go back to New York.
We haven't found a way back yet... who knows if there even is one? But I will keep trying. For now I will have to get used to this strange place though. It seems like some sort of medieval world... it's a nice change of pace from the busy New York, but still... I miss my home dearly.

Getting used to this new world with all its medieval and Steampunk themed stuff isn't as easy as one might think. Modern woman like me certainly misses the luxury of the future world. Like computers and phones. And all the nice things that we used to have. Oh... and my job of course. Solving crimes always was my life.

Mac recently joined the Albion Guard and I feel like I should, too. If they'll let me, that is. I need something to keep me busy and give my life here a purpose, at least until we find a way back, because I'm not giving up on that. Until then I might as well make myself useful. And of course get to know this place... this world. Maybe it's not so bad after all?

There certainly is one plus to this: I actually get the chance to grow closer to Mac and our lives aren't as busy as they used to be, so date nights aren't as hard to plan as they used to be. At least in this world nobody calls us away from each other in the middle of the night or a romantic dinner. Has to count for something, right?

template created by blackrose538 of Caution 2.0

Stella's Journal Oie_tr12
Stella Bonasera
Stella Bonasera

Gold : 39748

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum