Lost Before The Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Royal Decrees
"Lost Before The Dawn" has moved to a different host. Same plot, same chaos and adventures, new place. It can be found HERE. If anyone would like specific characters and threads moved, please contact Calypso over on the new site.

The admins want to thank everyone who made this version of LBTD amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Over the next few weeks the site will be made private, but members will still be able to log in and get their stuff and read old threads.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)

When One Door Opens // Dean

2 posters

Go down

When One Door Opens // Dean Empty When One Door Opens // Dean

Post by Tayla Colt Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:00 pm

Grunting as she pushed herself up off the cold damp ground, Baby sat up. She wasn't sure where they were, but they sure as hell weren't in Kansas any more. One minute they were driving towards Colorado, and next minute they were here. Wherever the hell that was. She frowned, trying to recall what happened. There'd been a bright light, right in the middle of the road. Dean had tried swerving, but the light had just gotten bigger, enveloping them. Had they crashed and died? But if they had, what were they doing here then? Was this Purgatory? But cars couldn't go to Purgatory. At least she was pretty sure they didn't...

The brunette sat for a long moment, trying to figure out what it was that felt so different as she looked around. They were in some kind of forest, one with tall silvery trees and giant oaks. It all looked very peaceful. The sound of a babbling brook reached her, putting her more at ease. Purgatory couldn't have babbling brooks, nor could it be peaceful. So that narrowed their possibles location by exactly one, but at least it was a comforting one. Anywhere was better than there.

Out of the corner of her eye she spotted someone slumped on the forest floor, making her turn. Dean! He'd made it! Scampering over to Dean, she reached out towards him, shaking him gently. "Dean, are you--" She trailed off as she realized that the hands that were shaking him were hers. What...?! Her eyes widened as she stared at her hands, her mouth dropping open. She had hands! The woman ran her hands over her face, feeling her nose and cheeks. They're so springy! she thought gleefully, pinching her cheeks. She ran her hands through her hair, before letting it fall about her shoulders. Down her hands went. Neck, shoulders, all there like they were supposed to be. Oooh, well now, these are interesting, she thought with a smirk, hands running over her newly discovered breasts. She bounced, eyes lighting up as they jiggled. She liked this body already. "Dean! Dean, get up!" she squeaked, shaking her beloved again, trying to wake him up. "Wake up!"
Tayla Colt
Tayla Colt

Gold : 39615

Back to top Go down

When One Door Opens // Dean Empty Re: When One Door Opens // Dean

Post by Dean Winchester Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:45 am

One minute, Dean had been driving his baby. He remembered attempting to avoid some sort of black hole looking thing then darkness had overcome him. Even in his dreamless state, his first thought was about his brother. Had he made it safe and sound or was he somewhere else? Had he died? If so, Dean hadn't done a very good job of protecting him. He wanted to lash out at something, anything. If his father wasn't already dead, he'd probably kill Dean. His stomach churned with unease and as someone attempted shaking him awake, he found himself drifting further and further from the sweet voice. He didn't want to wake up to a reality where Sam wasn't there.

Still, the woman was persistent and he found himself opening his eyes rather slowly. He blinked several times and groaned quietly. "Sammy..." He croaked, attempting to sit up. He eyed the woman for several minutes, his eyes drifting over her with mild disinterest. "You're not an angel, are you?" He asked, his voice sounding somewhat bitter. Speaking of angels, where the hell was Cas? He tested his legs and stood slowly, wincing as he did so. "Who the hell are you, lady?" He felt like he knew her but he knew better than to trust such feelings. For all he knew, she could be the cause of this disaster.

He lifted a hand to rub the back of his neck. "More importantly, how the hell do you know my name? Have we met before?" He shrugged his jacket off and draped it over his arm, sighing quietly. "Start answering some questions or I swear to all that is holy, I'll gut you like a fish." He growled, his instincts putting him on edge. Before she could answer, however, he went in the direction of the brook and squatted down, cupping his hands in the cool water. He brought his cupped hands to his lips and drank somewhat greedily, seeking to quench his thirst. It wasn't booze but it did the trick just fine for the time being.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester

Gold : 39690

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayla Colt Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:20 pm

Sitting back on her haunches, Baby's eyes ran over Dean, resisting the urge to hug him. She still couldn't believe that she was actually human. All those years that she'd spent as nothing more than a machine (an utterly spectacular machine in her mind, but an inanimate object none the less) and now after all this time she could finally say hello to her darling boys. Well, boy, seeing as Sam was nowhere to be found. Her features creased into a frown as she looked around them, trying to spot where the youngest brother had gotten to. Castiel was nowhere to be seen either. The four of them had come together, so where were the others?

A sigh of relief left her lips when Dean croaked out his brother's name. If Sammy was the first one he thought of, then the boy was fine. At his angel comment, Baby bit back a chuckle. "You wish. We all know how much you like angels," she retorted with a smirk, thoughts turning first from Castiel to Anna. She'd kind of even liked the latter right up until the point where she and Dean ruined her beautiful leather upholstery on the back seat. At least Dean was decent enough to clean up after them the next day. Baby hated stains on her leather, especially that kind, of which there'd been more than a few.

"I'm..." she trailed off, wondering how to say who she really was. 'I'm your beloved car in human form' didn't seem like the best way to start introductions, even if it did happen to be the truth. "I've been with you from the start. Me knowing your name is the least of your problems," she remarked dryly, slowly pushing herself up off the ground. Better test these new legs sooner rather than later. Taking a step forward, she wobbled uncertainly like a newborn foal, and pitching forward she quickly lunged to grab the tree near her for support. Hugging the tree for a long moment until she was sure that her new legs wouldn't collapse on her, she turned around and leaned against the trunk, putting on an air of casual indifference, as if she'd meant to do that all along. "This really is a poor way to greet an old friend, y'know," she commented, watching him as he gulped the fresh water down as if it were something stronger. "I'm Baby," she finally uttered after a long pause. "Also known as Sexy, or Sweetheart, but mostly Baby."
Tayla Colt
Tayla Colt

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:26 pm

He groaned and settled back on his ass, pushing his fingers through his hair. He checked his jacket and breathed a sigh of relief. The blade was still in his pocket. He wasn't entirely defenseless. Where the hell had his car gotten off to, though? Had it crashed in the bushes? His dad would kill him if anything happened to that car. He sighed and looked around, trying to gain his bearings. This place wasn't familiar to him. One thing could be said. He wasn't in Kansas anymore... metaphorically speaking, of course, considering they had been on their way to Colorado.

He snorted quietly. "I hate angels... Well, actually, there's one I like but you probably already know that..." He trailed off, trying to place the woman. Shaking his head, he tried not to focus on the blood lust that nagged at the back of his mind. "You're sure you're not an angel? You look like one." Okay, so flirting was his go-to... could you blame him? The woman was a fox and he was at a loss for words. Inhaling deeply, he stood up slowly and went over to her, gently grasping her chin in his hand and turning her head this way and that.

His eyes narrowed marginally as he kept trying to place her. He didn't think he'd ever seen her before but when she spoke up again, he froze. "The only one I call that is..." He shook his head and backed away from her. This couldn't be happening. "You're telling me my car is a transformer? Do you know how many times that would've come in handy?" His eyes narrowed further. "Prove it." He growled, crossing his arms over his chest.

When One Door Opens // Dean Oie_tr12
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester

Gold : 39690

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayla Colt Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:21 pm

She chuckled, a blush creeping up onto her cheeks despite her not wanting to fall for the cheesy line. "You're stuck in the middle of nowhere and you instantly flirt," she teased with a laugh. "Nice to know some things don't change." She studied him as he turned her chin this way and that, smiling at his gentle touch and still resisting the urge to reach out and touch him in return; she didn't want him to shy away at her first touch. At his Transformers comment she laughed, giving a shrug. "Guess you must have wished really hard in your sleep. After all the times you needed a Transformer but it didn't happen, here I am now."

She was stalling. Truth be told, Tayla wasn't sure exactly how she could provide proof that she was the Impala and not just some crazy lady who knew things she shouldn't. She'd gone from car to human; how could anyone prove such a thing? She plunged her hands into the pockets of her leather jacket in an attempt to find something, anything, and her fingers closed around two pieces of plastic. Pulling them out, she looked down at them and a smile lit up her features. "Remember the army men and the Legos you and Sammy used to shove into every nook and cranny you could find?" she asked, taking a step towards Dean. Without waiting for a reply, she opened up her hand to reveal a very battered plastic army man and an equally battered yellow Lego.

As she stretched her hand towards him, something on her wrist caught her eye and she pulled back, moving the leather jacket from her wrists to see it properly. There on her left wrist were Dean's scrawled initials, an identical copy of when he and Sam had carved them into the car's upholstery. Curious, she looked at her other wrist, only to find Sam's initials there. She rubbed at them, but the initials didn't budge; they'd been tattooed onto her wrists during the transformation. "And remind me how many summers ago you two decided to carve your names into my leather?" she added, lifting up her wrists to show him her newest find.
Tayla Colt
Tayla Colt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down