Lost Before The Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Royal Decrees
"Lost Before The Dawn" has moved to a different host. Same plot, same chaos and adventures, new place. It can be found HERE. If anyone would like specific characters and threads moved, please contact Calypso over on the new site.

The admins want to thank everyone who made this version of LBTD amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Over the next few weeks the site will be made private, but members will still be able to log in and get their stuff and read old threads.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)

McKenzie's Lovelies ~ The Plot Pages

+4
Spirit Stonewell
Mac Taylor
Sherlock Holmes
Fendrel Sadon
8 posters

Go down

McKenzie's Lovelies ~ The Plot Pages Empty McKenzie's Lovelies ~ The Plot Pages

Post by Fendrel Sadon Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:56 pm

~ I figured I would do some good for myself and for all of you other guys by finally putting something of this sort together, seeing as I now run three lil' minions around here. xD Each of my darlings dearest will get their own post, which I will do with their respective accounts so you can better get to know them beyond their application pages. Wink ~

let me take you by the hand and show you what life is to me
YOU SHOULD LOOK IN THE MIRROR IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU FIND
McKenzie's Lovelies ~ The Plot Pages 5f594f11
fendrel j. sadon || twenty-nine years old || assassin || homosexual

This burning flame is a delicate balance of hostility and emotional pain. So far, the sides have maintained their delicate balance for the most part. But, as anyone else will tell you, if you plan on taming this tiger, you should be prepared to bear the scars of his initial resistance, and, if you plan to go anywhere and avoiding breaking his heart like so many have before in his life, you should also be able to move on and accept that when you gain his trust, he is entirely worth the trouble you put in.

this is such a strange place
I COULD REALLY USE A FRIEND HERE

Fendrel doesn't have a lot of these for several reasons, but he could certainly do with a few true ones that would have his back for good and for bad. If you can bear his wickedness and get through to him on that level where he's not a criminal, but more of a lost soul, he'll be one friend that would protect you with his life in a heartbeat, and he would be fiercely loyal to you. It will take some work, of course...

there are so many paths i cannot walk alone
WILL YOU DARE TO WALK THEM WITH ME?

Always a complicated subject with Fendrel, love is something that has escaped this young man for every year he has existed. If you plan on winning this level of affection from him, it'd work out best if you showed him you have no plans of leaving him when the going gets tough. He's had that happen so many times that he's somewhat hesitant now. You'll also have to overcome his nature, as a friend would, but this level of support and commitment would probably do him a world of wonder, and he hasn't been beyond dreaming of it and wanting it in the past. He's willing to try if you are.

you're lucky i've some self-restraint
FOR YOUR ACTIONS HAVEN'T BEEN MY HEROES

Oh, I'm sure this handsome assassin has more than he has time to list. He's a murderer for profit, after all. But those that he despises most are Reaver, as he calls the man "Albion's Public Enemy" and hates him as much as anyone else, and those of his far-away, young-life past - his parents and those that raised him. They showed him little in the way of care of and love, so he's always been quite cold against them, as long as he lived and probably as long as he will live.

a small toast to hard work
THE CREDIT IS ALWAYS NICE
I have done the work for this template, although I credit inspiration for my work to Calypso and her wonderful work, as I've had the pleasure and opportunity to see much of her coding work at its final stage, so please give a toast to her fine handy work as well, loves, or I'll feed you to Dracula and he will probably come up with some dark, dark plan to put you in a fan fiction story as one of Mac's case victims. :-P Don't say I didn't warn you!
Fendrel Sadon
Fendrel Sadon

Gold : 39775

Back to top Go down

McKenzie's Lovelies ~ The Plot Pages Empty Re: McKenzie's Lovelies ~ The Plot Pages

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:41 pm

McKenzie's Lovelies ~ The Plot Pages 7ae5b110
sherlock -- holmes || thirty-seven years old || displaced consulting detective || straight

If trouble could take on a definite face, it wouldn't be surprising if someone like Holmes was your end result! A bit of a narcissist and rather arrogant, at least on the surface, at times, Sherlock uses his genius-level capabilities and his mastery of the skill of deduction as his claim to fame. As self-oriented as he may seem on the outside, on the inside is a truly protective and loyal friend who would care to give you a serious beating if you ever threatened someone he was close to.

Dr. John Watson is Sherlock's greatest and closest friend by far, so much so that they've even been called brothers. It actually probably wouldn't be too much of an exaggeration to say that Watson is his only real friend, and he's recently found that his good friend was also dropped into this strange world of Albion. (It goes without saying that he's bound to get the good doctor into some of his... misshapen... adventures sooner or later.) But a few new friends and connections probably wouldn't hurt him in this new place.

Some would call him way too self-involved to ever be capable of having a steady relationship, but the one love he does have is with the gorgeous and tricky Irene Adler. Now, he isn't fully honest about it at the best of times, but even he is unable to deny that he's fallen for her and taken a liking towards her. He's probably not beyond some under-the-influence mistaken fun though, considering his history for slipping into the occasional identity crisis when he has nothing to do. Not to mention that it's a new scene... A new love might not be such a hard idea to come by, after all, but... just don't get too attached to the idea that it'll be long-term... There's no promising that he might recognize his mistakes in starting something and turn down a repeat, however convincing you might attempt to be.

Holmes probably has more than his fair share of enemies, but two of his more notable enemies are Lord Blackwood and Professor James Moriarty, two criminals he helped put away with Watson. Some might even venture to say that he's on some sort of 'frienemy' stand with Irene considering that he tries to avoid admitting that he's grown feelings for her. The key word is 'tries,' though...

I have done the work for this template, although I credit inspiration for my work to Calypso and her wonderful work, as I've had the pleasure and opportunity to see much of her coding work at its final stage, so please give a toast to her fine handy work as well, loves, or I'll feed you to Dracula and he will probably come up with some dark, dark plan to put you in a fan fiction story as one of Mac's case victims. :-P Don't say I didn't warn you!

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes on Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes

Gold : 40038

Back to top Go down

McKenzie's Lovelies ~ The Plot Pages Empty Re: McKenzie's Lovelies ~ The Plot Pages

Post by Mac Taylor Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:10 pm

McKenzie's Lovelies ~ The Plot Pages Csiny_10
mckenna l. taylor || forty-nine years old || displaced crime scene investigator || straight

Often described as stubborn, driven, dedicated, protective, and independent, this former military service member is a man who believes highly in honor, respect, and treating someone fairly. If you push on his buttons, he is perfectly capable of pushing back, and, as much self-control he has, he isn't afraid to put you back in your place, through words or something a little more physical if that's what you drive him to. Just watch yourself though... Mac Taylor is a man who did not let his Marines training and skills go rusty after his demobilization.

Back in New York City, Mac had a whole team of New York's finest that he looked at as much more than just a group of investigators under his command - they were friends and family that he'd take a bullet for. Once you gain this man's trust, he'd go through hell and back for you without batting an eye if he believed you were truly a friend to him. He's one who believes in loyalty and he is one of the last people you would pick for threatening people that are close to him. In simple and modern terms, he's the kind of friend who isn't afraid to go to war for you when you're in a tight spot. You're trouble is his trouble, although he'll certainly try really hard to make sure you don't have to carry any of his own troubles on your shoulders. (Although, if you're one of his true friends... You're bound to find a way to get through that stubbornness sooner or later. Trust me, there's a heart in there somewhere.)

Love is the forever double-edged sword for Mac. It was a long trudge to recovery after he lost his first wife, Claire, to the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center, and he's been a little shaky and hesitant with the matter ever since the loss. He once had a somewhat short relationship with Peyton Driscoll, a former Medical Examiner that's originally from London, but that ended on a bit of a rough note for both of them. For what seemed like the longest time then, he avoided relationships, even keeping some feelings hidden away from himself, because he was unsure of ever trusting someone like that again. Now that he's in Albion, he has a fresh start, and he's found that Stella Bonasera, a former friend and coworker of his, was returning to New York when she, too, was brought to Albion. In light of the new start, he admitted that he'd fallen for her, and he is now involved with her. (It only took him crossing over into a new universe to finally cough up those feelings. Don't be hard on him.)

Oh, dear... This list is longer than the mighty Amazon River. Being a cop explains everything you should need to know about why the list is so full of valid enemies and haters. To list all of his personal enemies would take... psshhhttt... years, probably. Doing the job means you rub more than a few people the wrong way, and that's just something Mac has accepted as coming with the occupation. It's not something he loses sleep on at night, after all.

Mac Taylor
Mac Taylor

Gold : 43210

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Stonewell Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:07 pm

McKenzie's Lovelies ~ The Plot Pages Lg_jak10McKenzie's Lovelies ~ The Plot Pages Spirit11
spirit t. stonewell || twenty years old || displaced lead stallion || straight

Formerly a Kiger Mustang stallion living with and leading his herd in the open land of the wild west, Spirit is a fun-loving and curious being. He has matured since he was a foal, and this little changing up of function to Albion has him a little shaky, but he has remained loyal to herd, family, and his mate, Rain, through all, and he is very glad that he is still with Rain in Albion.

Spirit grew to be very close to Lokota indian Little Creek when he was experiencing troubles with the US Army. He also grew very close to Rain, a paint mare he met through Little Creek. He was also extremely close to his herd members when he was their leader. As for friends in Albion? He could certainly use them. He'll need a lot of guidance in order to adjust to his new life.

His only love continues to be for Rain, who came into Albion as a human with him. He met her after his first escape from the US Army and eventually fell for her as he spent time with her in Little Creek's village, and he has been with her and by her side ever since.

Anything that would've threatened his herd would've been his enemy, but his real enemy was anyone who tried to take his freedom. Specifically, he had a hatred for the Colonel that attempted to domesticate him for Cavalry uses when he was first captured. Spirit particularly didn't like him. Now that he's in another time universe, he shouldn't have any problems with him, and, so far, he has no enemies here in Albion.

Spirit Stonewell
Spirit Stonewell

Gold : 39135

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Logan Black Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:58 am

McKenzie's Lovelies ~ The Plot Pages Giphy
prince logan b. black || thirty-one years old || prince of albion || straight

Logan wasn't always a tyrant in his ruling ways, but he is now known for that style of rule. The oldest of the children of the Hero of Brightwall, he took the throne of Albion before his younger sister, Stella, and the first years of his rule brought fair times to Albion and a continuing prosperity to the industry of the kingdom. After a trip to Aurora, that all changed. He returned and implemented new and strict ways to the kingdom after hearing from Theresa that the Crawler would be coming for the kingdom. It was the only way he knew how to prepare the land for such an attack, and he did what he had to do, even though it was cruel to many.

While he was in rule, Reaver became a close ally and friend of Logan, as he handed over control of the economy to the man, despite his lack of popularity with many of the citizens of the kingdom. Despite the differences him and his sister have, he also still cares for her, and, previously, he was close to Walter Beck, who was his royal adviser when he was king.

Logan spent most of his time with his duties, so he never did spend much time with personal affairs. Now that he's more settled and isn't on the throne though... Well... It's more debatable on if he's got anyone he's spending his time with.

Through the latter part of his rule, Logan certainly made more than his fair share of enemies, having no less than at least the majority of Albion hating him. Even when he explained himself, there really was no going back. No matter, what's done is done, and there's no changing it now.

Prince Logan Black
Prince Logan Black

Gold : 41661

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Ben Finn Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:33 pm

McKenzie's Lovelies ~ The Plot Pages 3473c410
captain benjamin -- finn || twenty-nine years old || captain in the albion guard || pansexual

Chatty, charming, and a man known for his drinking habits and choice of company, Ben is a captain in the Guard and worked as an ally of Stella as she led the revolution. He was under Swift's brigade stationed at Mourningwood Fort before the revolution and its end that saw Stella to the throne. After the defeat of the Crawler, he turned back to his young dream of exploring more of the land and spent a good while exploring Albion and fighting off the various creatures and criminals he came across before returning back to Bowerstone and returning to the Guard where he has found his true home.

He's happy in his job, considering some of his fellow Guards his friends. He has also made close friends with Stella through working closely with her throughout her campaign to take the throne and then defeat the crawler. WIP

WIP

WIP

Captain Ben Finn
Captain Ben Finn

Gold : 41765

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Morstan Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:47 pm

McKenzie's Lovelies ~ The Plot Pages Tumblr12
haymitch l. abernathy || forty years old || displaced district twelve mentor & hunger games victor || straight

After winning the second Quarter Quell at only sixteen years of age, Haymitch trained District 12 tributes for the Hunger Games for 23 years before he came across Katniss and Peeta. Having a reputation as a drinker, he is a rather private person, preferring to leave the past alone and just deal with the scars, not caring for anyone who tries to make him go through all of them again. Despite his outer shell, hiding behind drinking, and typically pushing people away, he does have a heart. It just could take a little work and convincing before he shows it.

WIP

WIP

WIP

Mary Morstan
Mary Morstan

Gold : 38660

Back to top Go down

Post by Toothless Warren Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:11 pm

McKenzie's Lovelies ~ The Plot Pages Chris_10McKenzie's Lovelies ~ The Plot Pages -tooth10
toothless m. warren || thirty-four years old || displaced night-fury-turned-human || straight

Originally a Night Fury, Toothless lived on Berk and his dragon rider was Hiccup. Transformed into a human on his trip to Albion, he has maintained his playful, somewhat childish personality and has a basic understanding of the language already thanks to his communications with Hiccup while he was still a Night Fury. A scar down his leg is the remainder of the injury which left half of his tail fin torn off and he bears a strike class symbol tattoo on his shoulder as a reminder that he was a Night Fury, which was in the Strike Class of dragons back on Berk.

WIP

WIP

WIP

Toothless Warren
Toothless Warren

Gold : 39960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down