Lost Before The Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Royal Decrees
"Lost Before The Dawn" has moved to a different host. Same plot, same chaos and adventures, new place. It can be found HERE. If anyone would like specific characters and threads moved, please contact Calypso over on the new site.

The admins want to thank everyone who made this version of LBTD amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Over the next few weeks the site will be made private, but members will still be able to log in and get their stuff and read old threads.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)

Corvo Hood || wip

Go down

Corvo Hood || wip Empty Corvo Hood || wip

Post by Corvo Hood Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:33 pm

Corvo Hood || wip 2hgy6ft
CORVO --- HOOD !
| ORIGINAL-CANON MASHUP | HUMAN | GOOD |

| basics |

name;; Corvo Hood
nicknames;; ---
age;; 39
sexuality;; Straight
marital status;; Single
group;; Displaced

Corvo Hood || wip 2ecntdx

| appearance |

height;; 6' 2"
build;; Slim
hair color;; Dark Brown
eye color;; Gray
tattoos;; ---
defining characteristic(s);; The male definitely has a few scars, many of which he will politely refuse to explain.
clothing style;; Practical is the prime idea when it comes to Corvo selecting what to wear. It's quite often semi-hard to find him in anything other than his typical outfit or something of this sort, but, believe it or not, the occasional stray to something simpler isn't beyond him.
face claim;; Tom Hiddleston

Corvo Hood || wip 2jeuw6q

| the fallen angel |

personality;;
family members;; Tysero Hood (father - deceased), Alora Hood (mother), Danielle Alastoria (daughter)
other important figures;; Luna Alastoria (friend, and, later, lover - deceased)
occupation;; Some call him a protector; others see him as an assassin. It's quite the long story.
skills and talents;; Corvo's long list of skills have earned him quite the reputation, both good and bad. Known as a master of weaponry, Corvo's skills with a sword and pistol are things he is extremely capable of demonstrating and proving if you don't believe the rumors about him. He is also a master of stealth, aiding him nicely along with his combat skills.
history;; Corvo Hood is the only child of Alora and Tysero Hood, and remains as the only living member of his family. By the time he was sixteen, his parents had been killed - victims of a crossfire. Despite being already rather grown up by then, Corvo remembers very little of them nowadays. However, it was also by the time that he was sixteen that he had proven his skills with various weaponry.

From the time of his parents' deaths, Corvo raised and cared for himself. Even within his home community, he was a bit of a mystery. Everyone locally knew of his skills, and many would say that he was kind enough when they did interact with him, but the young male had a habit of being very wary of who he trusted. He later moved away from his home, a somewhat remote island off from the mainland area of his home, and settled into the capital city, where, surprisingly, he was fast friends with the empress of the land, one Luna Alastoria. He was soon hired as her personal guard for his skills, and the pair soon grew even closer.

Corvo never actually confirmed anything to anyone, but he easily fell for Luna, and she did the same for him. Later, when Luna had a daughter, Danielle, it was rumor enough that Corvo was the girl's father, but neither Luna nor Corvo ever spoke clearly enough about the matter to ever confirm it to the public eye, even though it was very true that Corvo was indeed the young girl's father.

As young Danielle grew up, Corvo was also tasked with keeping watch over her, as she was to take over the rule upon Luna's passing. Corvo remained fond of the young girl, and served as fiercely protective of both his daughter, and of Luna. The Empress and her guard would steal any moment they could, but both had agreed to keep it to just themselves. It was a difficult way of life to lead one life of loving one another and another of keeping it professional and as simply a level of trust that no words could properly describe, but they were determined to make it work, and Corvo swore that he would do whatever it took to protect the two people that meant the most to him, even if it cost him his own life. It was a price he was willing to pay, and a price his profession as Luna's guard would ask him to pay should the time happen, anyways.

Corvo Hood || wip 16m0tgy

| behind the fallen angel |

alias;; McKenzie
experience;; C'mon, you know me by now.
other characters;; A freakin' armada of them, and they often work closely with Caly's army and therefore, together, they are the armada.
how you found us;; Caly. It's all your fault. It's alllllll your fault.
contact information;; Messaging... Uhmm... Sherly, Ben, and Fen are your safest bets for the quickest responses.
A Note from Kenzie, aka the Empress of Shipping, aka the Empress-who-has-way-too-many-characters-and-can't-seem-to-find-it-in-her-to-care: The gorgeous Corvo Hood that I present to you here is extremely inspired by the lovely Corvo Attano of the video game Dishonored. Look closely, my dears, and you will see that Attano and Hood share several aspects (just to name a one: Corvo's retractable sword). This is simply because, while I love Corvo Attano and Dishonored, I preferred my own twist on the character, but I still wanted Corvo to be Corvo. Obviously, I claim nothing of the Dishonored world to be my own and am simply out for some fun, but for any of you curious souls and/or peeps who wanna know why I didn't just play Corvo Attano as strictly Corvo Attano, that tis why. Now, I'd prefer you not murder me for it. Just deal with it that I'm weird. :3

Corvo Hood || wip 2nbhsg7

| credits |

this application was made by kittymorphine at caution 2.0 & bellachanx at shadowplay; lyrics are from “Fallen Angels” from Black Veil Brides. Steal or take off the credit and I will have my army of zombies out to eat your brainz.

Corvo Hood
Corvo Hood

Gold : 35740

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum